Degree Programmes and Courses
The SOL Department offers a broad spectrum of studies in the Bachelor, Master and doctoral programmes as well as in executive education. The department has particular responsibilities in the MSc Programme in Management. It is also responsible for the Studium Universale of the EBS Universität für Wirtscchaft und Recht.
Courses are offered as classic lectures and seminars, but there is also a strong focus on innovative and participative teaching methods with case-study teaching, workshops and field studies. Practitioners and organizations are involved in the courses as they can offer the students a practical understanding of the issues they study in theory.
The Department SOL has course offerings in the following programmes:
- Full-time and Part-time Bachelor (BSc) in General Management
- Bachelor (BSc) in Aviation Management
- Full-time and Part-time Master (MSc) in Management
- Specialization “Consulting Field Study”
- Specialization “Managing People and Organizations”
- Specialization “Corporate Governance and Organization”
- Specialization "Social Business"
- Master in Business Innovation ("MBI")
- EBS Business Summer
- Doctoral programme