Future Study „The Future of Aviation 2025“
Thinking in possible futures and scenarios enables us to make future-proof decisions, to identify chances and uncertainties, and to develop contingent strategies. The objective of the study “The Future of Aviation 2025” is not to predict the future, but to intelligently think ahead the future.
- In which ways may political/regulatory, economic, sociocultural, and technological factors change my market?
- In which ways may my market environment and competitors change?
- What are the prospects in the future? Can we predict potential surprises already today?
- Which extreme scenarios and wild cards are to be considered?
- How can the aviation industry prepare itself best to face unexpected events and developments?
The study covers the three largest market sectors in aviation:
- Business Aviation
- The SMI’s state-of-the-art online Delphi-Tool for future studies and knowledge management is used, which allows the experts to interactively discuss the future of aviation in 2025.
Participating experts and target group
- Managing Directors
- Innovation Manager
- Aviation Researcher and
- further experts in the aviation industry with long business experience
Interested in the Study? Please contact us:
Get exclusive access to the latest industry knowledge. Please contact Dr. Marco Linz at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further inquiries, please feel free to call us at the telephone number +49 (0)611/ 360 18-848.