Admission & Application
Acceptance to the "Master in Business Innovation" requires a university degree (at least Bachelor level) and a minimum of two years professional experience.
Candidates are selected in a transparent, multi-level selection process that takes not only academic performance into account, but above all social competence. EBS places great value on group diversity and aims to bring together individuals with different educational backgrounds, of different nationalities and from a wide range of industry sectors.
All applicants must submit the following documents
- online application form (form: Master of Arts)
- certified proof of academic degree and university entrance qualification
- current CV with details of professional experience
- letter of motivation outlining reasons for the application, objectives and personal background
- proof of practical/professional experience (job reference)
- two references from superiors, professors or other qualified persons
- demonstrate a good command of the English language (TOEFL minimum score 83 points internet-based)
A personal interview will also be conducted to ascertain professional orientation, social competence, suitability and motivation.
The deadline for applications is 15 September each year.
After receipt of all documents and an interview (either in Oestrich-Winkel or Munich) your application will be reviewed at EBS. If all requirements for admission to the "Master in Business Innovation" are fulfilled, you will be accepted to the study programme.