EBS Business Summer - Bachelor & Master Session
"Doing Business in Europe"
Course Period: June 16 - July 4, 2014
Three week programme
- 100% English.
- Academic credits (10 ECTS) for the successful completion of the programme
- Topics such as European integration & monetary unification, business leadership and European financial markets within an international context.
- Challenging case study discussions and lectures by leading experts in their fields
- Corporate visits: the European Parliament in Strasbourg, France, Opel Car manufacturer in Rüsselsheim and 1 other major company.
- Social and sightseeing activities
- Location: Campus Schloss, Oestrich-Winkel, Germany
- The course is ideally suited for Master and Bachelor students studying business administration. Students of economics, law, accounting or related fields may also apply.