- 75+ Computers
- Windows XP, Office 2003, ...
- Internet access
- open 24/7
Info terminals with Internet access:
- 6 terminals on the Schloss campus
- 3 terminals on the Burg campus
- 6 terminals on the Atrium campus
- all building are equipped throughout with WLAN
- events, discussion forums on studies and other topics, photo galleries, etc. at myebs.de
- semester timetables, examination results, important dates, etc. always up to date online
EBS email address:
- access worldwide via Webmailer
think-cell chart is a plug-in for PowerPoint that significantly improves the chart-making capabilities of PowerPoint. think-cell chart was developed to make the creation and formatting of charts in PowerPoint an easier and more efficient process. Data for the charts can be taken directly from Excel sheets, and changes in the data can be easily updated in the charts. think-cell chart also has built-in support to display connectors and labels for the charts. It is used extensively at leading consulting companies and investment banks. It is a great tool for EBS students to use to not only make professional looking presentations while at school, but also to prepare them to use the advanced tools they will have available to them in their post-EBS careers.
More detailed information about think-cell chart can be found on the think-cell company site.
think-cell chart is only to be used for academic and nonprofit use by current EBS students. People who are no longer enrolled as a EBS Student or intend to use the software for non-educational uses will need to obtain a separate license agreement.
The think-cell chart license key is valid for 6 months. Two weeks prior to the expiration of the key, a new key will be provided on the following page to enrolled EBS students. If you agree to the usage agreement, please click below to download think-cell chart or to receive an updated key.