Ausgewählte aktuelle Publikationen
- Feisel, E., Hartmann, E. & Giunipero, L. (2011). The importance of the human aspect in the supply function: Strategies for developing PSM strategies. Journal of Purchasing & Supply Management, 17(1), 54-67.
- Georgi, C., Darkow, I.-L. & Kotzab, H. (forthcoming). Exploring the intellectural foundation of current supply chain research: A bibliometric investigation. Journal of Operations Management.
- Gnatzy, T., & Moser, R. (forthcoming). Scenario development for an evolving health insurance industry in rural India: Input for business model innovation. Technological Forecasting and Social Change. doi:10.1016/j.techfore.2011.08.001
- Hollos, D., Blome, C., & Foerstl, K. (forthcoming). Does sustainable supplier coopration affect performance? International Journal of Production Research. doi:10.1080/00207543.2011.582184
- Kraiselburd, S., Pibernik, R. & Raman, A. (2011). The manufacturer's incentive to reduce leadtimes. Production and Operations Management, 20(5), 639-653. doi:10.111/j.1937-5956.2010.01192x
- Kusaba, K., Moser, R. & Rodrigues, A. (forthcoming). Sourcing from low-cost countries: A competence framework. Journal of Supply Chain Management.
- Leppelt, T., Foerstl, K., & Reuter, C. (forthcoming). Sustainability management beyond organizational boundaries - Sustainable supplier relationship management in the chemical industry. Journal of Cleaner Production.
- Lockstroem, M., Schadel, J., Moser, R. & Harrison, N. (forthcoming). Domestic supplier integration in the Chinese automotive industry: The buyer's perspective. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 47(4), 44-63. doi:10.1111/j.1745-493X.2011.03239.x
Pedrosa, A., Näslund, D. Jasmand, C. & Darkow, I.-L. (forthcoming). How can I know what you have done? The quality of case study based research in six leading logistics journals from 1998 to 2006. Journal of Business Logistics.
Weidmann, M., Moser, R. & Darkow, I.-L. (forthcoming). The impact of institutions on the operations of western companies in Russia. International Business Review.
Pibernik, R., Zhang, Y., Kerschbaum, F., Schröpfer, A. (2011). Secure collaborative supply chain planning and inverse optimization - The JELS model. European Journal of Operational Research, 208(1), 75-85.
Pohl, M., & Foerstl, K. (forthcoming). Achieving purchasing competence through purchasing performance measurement system design - a multiple-case study analysis. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management (formerly: European Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management). doi:10.1111/j.1745-493X.2011.03239.x
Protopappa-Sieke, M., & Seifert, R.W. (2011). Interrelating oprational and financial performance measurments in a multi-product inventory system. International Journal of Services and Operations Management, 10(3), 328-347.
Warth, J., Kaiser, G., & Kügler, M. (2011). The impact of data quality and analytical capabilities on planning performance: Insights from the automotive industry. Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Wirtschaftsinformatik, Zurich, Switzerland.
Wolf, J. (2011). Sustainable supply chain management integration: A qualitative analysis of the German manufacturing industry. Journal of Business Ethics, 102(2), 221-235.