EBS Business Summer - MBA Session
"Successful Leadership in Europe"
Course Period: May 12 - 30, 2014
Three week programme
- 100% English.
- Academic credits (10 ECTS) for the successful completion of the programme
- Topics such as European integration & monetary unification, business leadership and European financial markets within an international context.
- Challenging case study discussions and lectures by leading experts in their fields
- Corporate visits: the European Central Bank in Frankfurt, Audi car manufacturer and 1 other major company.
- Social and sightseeing activities
- Location: Campus Schloss, Oestrich-Winkel, Germany
- The course is ideally suited for MBA students, however, Master's students in economics, business management, law, or related fields may also apply.