EBS Business Summer - MBA Session
The EBS University offers a Business Summer, MBA Session, entitled:
"Successful Leadership in Europe"
Course Period: May 13 - 31, 2013
Three week programme
- 100% English.
- Academic credits (10 ECTS) for the successful completion of the programme
- Important topics such as European integration & monetary unification, business leadership and European financial markets within an international context.
- Challenging case study discussions and lectures by leading experts in their fields
- Corporate visits: the European Central Bank in Frankfurt, Audi car manufacturer and 1 other major company.
- Exciting social and sightseeing activities
- Location: Campus Wiesbaden (Atrium), Germany, a green city in the heart of the Rhine-Main-region.
- The course is ideally suited for MBA students, however, Master's students in economics, business management, law, or related fields may also apply.