Admission to Exchange Programme
To apply for exchange studies at EBS, the following three steps are required:
The exchange coordinator of the home university nominates exchange students through an online nomination system.
Nominated exchange students receive an email from EBS International Programmes Office with details on the online application procedure.
Please note that it may take 2-3 work days for EBS to process the nominations and mail out the login details to your students.
Students upload the following supporting documents into the application system:
- Current CV or resume,
- 1 passport-sized photograph,
- A copy of all university degrees/grade transcripts,
- Proof of health insurance or copy of European Health Insurance Card valid for the entire stay at EBS ,
- Document "Declaration of Accession" to the EBS student body (available in download section of application system; please print, complete, sign and scan)
- Copy of ID document:
- For EU-students national ID card;
- For Non-EU-students passport (photo and data page; needs to be valid for the entire stay in Germany!)
- For non-native speakers of English: TOEFL score or equivalent:
- Undergraduate: 80 points TOEFL ibt or equivalent;
- Graduate: 90 points TOEFL ibt or equivalent
- Master Dual Degree: 100 TOEFL points ibt or equivalent.
- For Master Dual Degree students only: a valid GMAT score.
EBS can only issue your letter of acceptance after receiving a students complete application before the application deadline!
Complete applications must reach EBS by the following deadlines:
For exchange in fall term: 01 May
For exchange in spring term: 01 October
A few days after your arrival you will receive your EBS student ID card and your semester ticket for public transport in the are (costs during in 2013/2014: 110 EUR per semester for unlimited travel in the RMV-region).