Career Services Center
Campus meets company
The Career Services Center at EBS serves as an interface between students and the corporate world. Through an ongoing and diverse programme of events it continually brings these two groups together.
Since 1985, EBS's Career Service Center has earned a name for itself in Germany and across Europe for job placement after graduation. A network of 200 of the world's most attractive international employers are among our partners - your future network!
Your career - our experience
MBA participants can take advantage of the following career services on campus:
- Access to eCareer Market – online platform for work placement & job offers
- Numerous events and networking activities as for example the yearly ebscareer forum 'campus meets company' – recruiting fair including company presentations on campus
- Company presentations on campus (evening events throughout the semester)
- MBA Talks – selected representatives from international companies engage in discussions with MBA students
- CV and motivation letter check
- Career workshops:
- Job Interview Seminar
- Job Application Training
- Career Mentoring
- First 100 days mentoring
Individual placement activities are arranged in cooperation between Career Service Center and MBA students.